tiistai 3. helmikuuta 2009

Time to wreak havoc and overcome the zealous birds of the sky, the time to opt for predators instead of steam engine operated machines!

Suffice to say, I am bored.
At the moment listening to my roommate's guitar wailing. The sound leaks from his room as his door is left open (or half-open), and I am frustrated by the boredom I am engulfed. I plan on to research some prime numbers and think of a way to improve the mechanical efficiency of lever-operated machines.
To those wondering why I am at home, the reason is that I am at the moment a bit sick but will be recovering tomorrow. Or atleast planning to recover.
Otherwise the house falls silent (excluding the WAHWAH and random blues infused riffs echoing from this one room).
Who's gonna do the dishes? The sink is fucked.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti