perjantai 15. toukokuuta 2009

The painting of demons on walls!

As you may have noticed, I updated the blog with some nifty nice pictures.
Last night we started painting the apartment walls to spruce up the look of the place. Jouni had a sketch of a japanese demon, and I - inspired by this - wanted to do a hanya mask so that our home would be protected from evil spirits. Of course, originally I meant for Jouni to draw it, but I ended up doing it myself. Jouni did the finishing touches with the details since I've no eye for detail.
As Jouni started sketching the wall, Antti searched for things to customize. He located our coffee table and with the help of Omar, they made it magnificent-er. It's a magic mushroom spore Ikea coffee table.
Sweet?

PS I also painted Cthulhu on my bookshelf. It looks weird.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti