torstai 2. huhtikuuta 2009

Strabourg, France pt2

I am not mad, not angry, but disappointed though not surprised. I am in here in Strasbourg, France. I'm at the moment staying at the Village Against NATO '09, and I'd like to shed some light on this matter, called the protest against the NATO summit.

Most of us are peaceful, we do not want trouble, but if we find trouble defending peace in Europe, then let it be. Some of us protesters are non-violent, actually alot of us are non-violent. So the picture painted by the media, only half the truth. And half the truth is just a lie. We came here to bring peace peacefully, and I personally will not stoop to the level where I need violence to solve problems.

So I beg and plead, do not mistake all of us protesters here in Ganzau as violent, because that is not true.

Love and compassion towards others.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti